Saturday

italian beauties


So there are these things called shoes.  Maybe you've heard of them.  I happen to love shoes.  I believe that they have a little bit of magic in them that can make a good outfit fabulous.  Thankfully, Jenna Lyons over at J. Crew believes the same thing, and her belief is reflected in  this season's collection.

Go take a look at them now.  Seriously.  Go.  But come back, because if you're anything like me you'll end up drooling over them for a couple of hours.  Hand-made in Italy, every single shoe is a work of art.  J. Crew has been using a renowned shoe mill in Castelfranco di Sotto, Italy for well over 20 years, and their great relationship has paid off.  It is fascinating to watch the amount of thought and work that goes into every shoe.

And if you're looking for a shoe where comfort meets style, J. Crew has a pair from you.  Believe me, I wasn't born with feet that are more able to walk around in 4-inch heels than your feet.  From casual sandals to killer stilettos, J. Crew has got you covered.  Now the problem is choosing just one pair . . . or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Aspiring writer. J. Crew fanatic.

Followers